All electronic books are searchable by title in the catalog.
- Overdrive - Downloadable audio and ebooks in wma, mp3, Kindle, and PDF formats. Includes popular non-fiction books on business, history, science, as well as fiction.
- Springer - Access more than 10,000 books on topics such as business, economics, management, finance, logistics and marketing.
- EBSCO - Books on many topics, including a wide array of popular business books.
- Safari Books Online - Books covering technical topics as well as personal development and business operations. Covers the last three years only.
- Books24x7.com - Books on many information technology topics, including networking, programming, languages, desktop applications, and the web.
- eCommons@Cornell - The eCommons Digital Repository is open to anyone affiliated with Cornell University as a place to capture, store, index, preserve and redistribute materials in digital formats that may be useful for educational, scholarly, research or historical purposes.
- Google Book Search Library - Cornell University Library has partnered with Google Inc. to digitize approximately 500,000 materials from its collections and make them available online using Google Book Search Library.
- BookSurge - Cornell has partnered with BookSurge, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, to make approximately 6,000rare and non-copyrighted books available for purchase as paperback editions. These include historical works in science and mathematics.
- The Library has a libguide that contains the latest developments regarding our eBook collections.
Having trouble accessing an e-book? Are you not able to access all the pages in NetLibrary or another e-book repository? Try downloading the plugin DjVu Reader. Many users who have reported initial problems accessing e-books from our collections have been able to resolve them by using DjVu Reader.