- Datastream (available on-campus only) provides economic, stock, index, commodity, currency, and other data and downloads in Excel format.
- CEIC Data provides access to 1.2 million macro-economic time series and statistics from over 50 countries.
- EIU Country Data and Passport GMID contain standardized statistics many countries.
- Fred, a site of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, which provides U.S. and some international data historically.
- Yahoo! Finance provides substantial U.S. stock and index histories (Type the ticker symbol and click Get Quotes, then click on Profile and scroll down and click the Historical Quote Data link).
If you need to retrieve data prior to the 1970's, contact our research staff.