Items tagged with 'access'
There are no databases for this topic.
- Can I check out a book for the break?
- Do you have information about the Leadership Skills (LSP) program?
- Does my NetID access all of the databases? What about Excel APIs?
- For how long can I borrow an item?
- How can I borrow a book that is not currently available from the Cornell University Libraries?
- How can I read an issue of my favorite newspaper or magazine online?
- How do I cite my sources and prepare a bibliography?
- How do I find dissertations?
- How do I find out what's on Course Reserve for my course?
- How do I know when to use one database versus another?
- I'm having problems connecting to library resources. What should I do?
- I'm having problems with my laptop. Can you help fix it?
- The book I need is in another library on campus. Can I get it delivered to Sage Hall?
- What are recalls and how can I recall library material?
- What are the rules for borrowing Course Reserve material from the Management Library?
- What are the rules regarding overdue fines?
- What do I do if Cornell does not have the book or the article that I need?
- What hardware and software do I have access to?
- What if I want the Management Library to buy a book/database/journal which it doesn't already own?
- What is a renewal and how can I renew library material?
- What resources are best for data?
- When is the library open?
- Where can I find a quiet place to study?
- Where can I find case studies?
- Where can I find recent business journals and magazines?
- Where can I find study space in New York City?
- Where can I return library material?
- Where do I find audiobooks and e-books?
- Where do I find textbooks for my class (course reserves) and see what I have checked out?
- Who can borrow material from the Management Library?