What hardware and software do I have access to? Description * In the library, many software packages are available on computers and the library copiers also operate as scanners. Software available include:
- Adobe and Microsoft software such as Acrobat Pro and Office are available on library public computers.
- Software packages including R and RStudio, PSPP, Python, QGIS, and Stata are available on all library public computers.
- JAWS (screen reader software) is available on all library public computers.
- LinkedIN Learning (formerly Lynda.com) offers thousands of online courses on software and business skills.
- Some software can be used from any computer using Apps on Demand via the library.
- Qualtrics for creating surveys. Johnson students, please use the Johnson Qualtrics setup.
- Box for file sharing
- Cornell IT provides Zoom and Skype for Business for online meetings and chat