As members of Cornell University, you have access to Cornell University Library’s collection of nearly 8 million books, 88,000 print and electronic journals, and numerous databases.
Below is a list of curated business focused resources selected by the Management Library’s research team:
- Databases –Management Library’s curated list of business focused databases.
- FAQS – Find the answer to frequently asked questions in business research.
- Guides – Our research guides highlight resources for researching specific topics such as career research, entrepreneurship, sustainability, and more.
- Course Reserves – Textbooks and coursepacks for Johnson classes.
- Books & Journals – Keep up with the latest news and find popular business books here.