Where can I find study space in New York City or outside Ithaca?
The reciprocal agreements with the libraries listed below are limited to facilitate access and physical book borrowing:
- Visitors will likely not have access to many of the hosting library’s resources (computers, internet access, electronic database access, Bloomberg terminals) and services (tech support, research support, printing, etc).
- Cornell MBAs and Tech MBAs should route all service and material requests through Cornell’s Management Library Request Form, not through partner libraries.
- Cornellians visiting other libraries are expected to model the excellent behavior and manners we expect of all Cornell MBAs and treat hosting organizations with the utmost respect.
- New York Public Library and its branches. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Library (SNFL) might be of particular interest.
- Cornell’s Weill Medical Library
- NYU’s Bobst Library (see note below)
- Columbia’s Butler Library
- For a list of more libraries (NYC and nation-wide) with whom we have reciprocal agreements, consult the SHARES Partner Contacts list.