- SimplyAnalytics is web-based mapping tool which includes consumer survey data from MRI and Experian Simmons, consumer profiles, demographic data from the U.S. government, and millions of firms from Dun & Bradstreet. This enables you to find the buyers and users of products at the product or brand level.
- Mintel Academic produces full-text market research reports for the U.S., U.K., and selected other countries. Mintel reports discuss market drivers, market size and trends, market segmentation, supply structure, advertising and promotion, retail distribution, customer charactaristics, and market forecasts.
- U.S. demographic information can also be found at U.S. Census Bureau. The easiest way to electronically search for Census data is to use American FactFinder.
- International demographics and spending information can be found in Passport (Euromonitor) including forecasts.
- Additional print publications in the library focus on specific demographic groups. Search the library catalog to find books like those from New Strategist Publications.