- Mintel Academic contains market size and share data for consumer markets in the U.S., the U.K., and a handful of other countries.
- Frost & Sullivan contains market and technical reports on technologies 3-5 years out. It is useful for researching the B2B space.
- Passport (Euromonitor) covers many industries worldwide and has market size data including forecasts.
- Trade associations are often a good source of market size information. Associations Unlimited provides searching ability of more than 460,000 international, national, regional, state, and local organizations, including non-profits.
- An article search will sometimes be the most effective way to find market size information.
How do I find market size information for a product?