Where can I find information about international industries and markets?
- Passport (Euromonitor) covers more than 180 countries. It contains reports and statistics which include current and forecasted data on market size and market share and profile the leading competitors in an industry. Passport makes it easy to analyze trends in consumer spending and establish the largest markets for a product. It is also possible to find data on the fastest growing, maturing, and declining markets.
- IBISworld and Technavio are great sources for established and niche industry and market reports around the world.
- Mintel Academic provides market research reports in full-text format for the U.K., and some European countries. Reports detail market drivers, consumer attitudes, and new products.
- Industry reports from Fitch Solutions are available via ABI/INFORM. These reports cover hundreds of industries around the world.
- The International Trade Administration provides industry sector analysis. These reports are a detailed analysis of those industries in which U.S. business have strong interests. They discuss current trends in industries, provide appropriate market/demographic data, outline potential opportunities, discuss local regulations affecting industries, and give key contacts.